Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) Doctors Serving the Westbank, Gretna, Harvey, Algiers, Marrero Louisiana Communities
Hearing, Sleep, and Sinus Disorders Treatment in Gretna and the Westbank Area
In our GNO Snoring & Sinus Gretna office, specialists across health-care fields work together to provide the most effective treatment for patients suffering from ear, nose, and throat conditions. Our dedication to efficiency eliminates the need for unnecessary visits to multiple specialists and excessive patient referrals.
From common allergies to more complex conditions, ENT issues can cause recurrent or chronic disease that ultimately impacts quality of life. We are committed to pinpointing the causes of these problems and helping our patients breathe easier, both day and night.
ENT Specialists in Gretna
Founded by Dr. Akash Anand, MD, the only fellowship-trained ENT physician in the region to focus on advanced sleep and sinus disorders, GNO Snoring & Sinus offers treatment for patients experiencing the full spectrum of ear, nose, and throat issues. From hearing loss and voice loss to ear infections and chronic cough, we are Gretna’s ENT experts.
- Hearing Loss. We offer treatment for a wide range of hearing disorders, including tinnitus, earwax impaction, sudden hearing loss, and vertigo. Whether a patient is experiencing dizziness or perceiving sound or movement where none actually exists, GNO Snoring & Sinus will determine the cause of the symptoms and provide in-office treatment.
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA). OSA is a condition affecting nearly 18 million Americans. It’s the result of multi-level airway collapse, causing a cessation or reduction in breathing during sleep. If a patient is experiencing daytime fatigue, mood disturbances, or decreased productivity, a complete airway examination is done in our office to ensure an accurate diagnosis and the most appropriate treatment route.
- Snoring. After determining the source of a patient’s snore and assessing their risk for obstructive sleep apnea, our sleep specialists will discuss the most effective treatment of the condition and provide in-office procedures to reduce or eliminate snoring.
- Chronic Sinusitis. Chronic sinus disease and nasal congestion affect millions of individuals. The underlying cause is usually allergies or anatomic obstructions that block nasal airflow or sinus drainage, resulting in post-nasal drip, nasal congestion or obstruction, chronic sinus pressure, or lack of smell. These issues can be made worse by Gretna’s humid climate and urban air pollution. We focus on all possible causes of sino-nasal disorders, combining medical and surgical approaches in order to provide the most effective treatment. (Check here for today’s allergy outlook.)
Other ENT Conditions
Some of the other ear, nose and throat conditions we treat include:
- Recurrent sore throats
- Chronic hoarseness
- Head and neck tumors
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Facial trauma or facial paralysis
Successful treatment begins with an accurate diagnosis and physical examination. Let us help you breathe easier. Request an appointment today with one of our healthcare professionals.
If you have any questions or would like to request an appointment please fill out our online form or call us at (504) 662-1758.